How to load a saved game?

edited December 2011 in Jurassic Park
On the PC version, I've played 7 scenarios in Episode 1, then exited. Now when I go back in, there isn't a LOAD option. If I play the last unlocked scenario then it goes back to the main menu at the end of it.

This is really frustrating. Do I have to start again, and hopefully there will be a LOAD option? Or is there some other way to get Load option to appear or get the last scenario to continue?

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Where did you purchase the game?
  • edited December 2011
    I bought and downloaded from Telltale.
  • edited December 2011
    Unless you clicked Begin Episode at some point, you should have either Load Game or Resume option on the main menu. Going back to the main menu after completing a scenario through the scenarios menu is functioning as intended.

Clicking Begin Episode at any point will overwrite your save, which you do get a warning and confirmation box for. Did you do that at any point after playing up to scenario 7?
  • edited December 2011
    I am having the same issue, after quitting an episode i have to start over from the begginning, i can't start from where i left off. Only if i want to play just the last scenario i played and JUST that episode. It is quite frustrating really.
  • edited December 2011
    Nope didn't do that. Got around it by adding the JPScore1/2/3/4 entries in the registry and also "Unlocked Episode 2/3/4" in the JPScenario. It's abit ham-fisted way of doing it, but at least it works.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.