Jurassic Park The Game notices

edited December 2011 in Jurassic Park
OK! If you look really closely on the t-rex you can see a pluse sign on its stomach, it even shows it on the trailer on the homepage of this site, anyone else noticed anything else odd too! also wandering why there is a plus sign on her stomach?

Comments

• edited December 2011
    I've noticed something odd, what the heck is a pluse sign? Also, why begin a sentence with "OK!"? Weird.
  • edited December 2011
    I've noticed something odd, what the heck is a pluse sign? Also, why begin a sentence with "OK!"? Weird.

I'm noticing some trolling, here.:rolleyes:

Anyway, I didn't notice a plus sign. I'm gonna have to go take a look.
  • edited December 2011
    I can't see it, but if you are seeing something strange on the underside of the Rex, I'm guessing it is where the texture seams mirror each other.
  • edited December 2011
    t_rex_plus_by_ghansen89-d4i9qdi.jpg
    I think bloodkiller630 is referring to this pluse sign ;)
  • edited December 2011
    t_rex_plus_by_ghansen89-d4i9qdi.jpg
    I think bloodkiller630 is referring to this pluse sign ;)

yup thats the one thanks:)
  • edited December 2011
    She went to the doctor's after the fight with Lady Margareth and got stitched up? ;)
  • edited December 2011
    yup thats the one thanks:)
    Anytime ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Its the rex's appendix scar and she is very self conscious about it... Its not a good idea to anger a gal that can eat you in two bites.
  • edited December 2011
    It is spelled "plus" not "pluse" I can see though that this game was indeed based for the age of 5 and under based on your spelling !!!
  • edited December 2011
    That is enough of that Usnusa2003.. be nice or log off.
  • edited December 2011
    people who type too fast end up misspelling things :(
  • edited December 2011
    Odd. Never noticed it before.
    TP3D wrote: »
    I can't see it, but if you are seeing something strange on the underside of the Rex, I'm guessing it is where the texture seams mirror each other.

Let's go with that.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.