OS X Patch anywhere in sight?

edited December 2011 in Jurassic Park
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forums, but longtime TellTale customer.
I've recently started playing Jurassic Park on OS X, but 7 out of 10 times when I pause the game to the main menu, I can't get back to the game. When I press resume, the entire computer just freezes.
Anyone else came across this problem? The specs shouldn't be the problem because I'm playing on a 2010 i7 Macbook Pro.
The game itself plays without any problems, but this pausing problem is becoming a real pain in the neck.
Any patches in the near future?

Thanks and nice to be here!

Comments

• edited December 2011
    JordyLicht wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'm new to the forums, but longtime TellTale customer.
    I've recently started playing Jurassic Park on OS X, but 7 out of 10 times when I pause the game to the main menu, I can't get back to the game. When I press resume, the entire computer just freezes.
    Anyone else came across this problem? The specs shouldn't be the problem because I'm playing on a 2010 i7 Macbook Pro.
    The game itself plays without any problems, but this pausing problem is becoming a real pain in the neck.
    Any patches in the near future?

Thanks and nice to be here!

i wish i could help you, but i got a 2009 emachines windows, works fine, but i cant set the graphics to highest, to glitchy
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having a similar issue, have you tried Cmd + F to toggle full screen? If that doesn't work, try CMD + F again and close the window, then re-open it. I've had the program freeze but haven't had it crash the whole system yet.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.