Real Jurassic Park Comes to my Hometown!

edited December 2011 in Jurassic Park
In Seacaucass New Jersey, where I'm from, they are building a dinosaur park, including free roaming anamatronic dinos that you can interact with.

It will be open next spring.

I have two words in response:

FIELD TRIP!

Comments

• edited December 2011
    "OK, so there is another island of dinosaurs, no fences this time and you wanna send people in, very few people, on the ground? Right?"
  • edited December 2011
    Lol!
  • edited December 2011
    except new jersy inst that a kind of cold place too put it, unloess they close it for winter
  • edited December 2011
    except new jersy inst that a kind of cold place too put it, unloess they close it for winter

It's going to be closed in the winter, it says so in the article. And yes, New Jersey has surprisingly cold and icy winters.
  • edited December 2011
    they should of opened it up in the new jersey devil myth area right lol, then it would be something
  • edited December 2011
    Remember, the Lysine Contingency is a bad idea.
  • edited December 2011
    Ahaha. You know that humans can't produce their own lysine either? We have o get it from our diet. Just like all vertebrates, which includes dinos anyway. They did not need to genetically modify the dinos to make them dependent on the park feed.
  • edited December 2011
    I was hoping they'd be fully autonomous but it looks like they're the man in suit Walking With Dinosaurs style design. Still neat.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.