deleted scene?

I noticed the raptors were in episode one in the trailers and the power going of etc. But it isn't in the game. so why?

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Early in development Telltale tend to make mock scenes using the engine to show us what the game will look like even though they have no intention of including what they are showing us in the actual game. They do it all the time. Like there is that picture of the three raptors walking around Nedrey's Jeep, that never happened in the game, it was just to show off the scene and the raptor models.

The only real deleted scene we know of (that I can think of) is
    the quest to find the body of Dr. Sorkin's assistant.
  • edited December 2011
    Source?
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely looks like some sense was deleted
  • edited December 2011
    nanotyrano wrote: »
    Source?

Various quotes from Telltale employees made in these forums. I could spend hours upon hours digging through old threads trying to find the relative posts, but I'm just going to let you take or leave what I say at face value.
  • edited December 2011
    shouldn't there be like a search button? maybe in the improved site there will be
  • edited December 2011
    sorry i am a grammar geek lol(scenes);)
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2011
    shouldn't there be like a search button? maybe in the improved site there will be

LEPJW.jpg
  • edited December 2011
    I also heard there was a deleted scene after the Trike vs. Rex fight on the way to the Visitor's Center where a pack of Allosaurs (possibly Metriacanthosaurs) would attack the jeep and you had to evade them through the car's controls as Dr. Sorkin.
  • edited December 2011
    I also heard there was a deleted scene after the Trike vs. Rex fight on the way to the Visitor's Center where a pack of Allosaurs (possibly Metriacanthosaurs) would attack the jeep and you had to evade them through the car's controls as Dr. Sorkin.

Is this real?
  • edited December 2011
    It was never animated or incorporated, it was an idea they had. It was mentioned in the commentary.
  • edited December 2011
    It was never animated or incorporated, it was an idea they had. It was mentioned in the commentary.

Is the commentary for PC only? I haven't seen an option on the 360 version, but if there was I would definitely watch it.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes if you bought the Deluxe Edition of the game you would get Soundtrack and Commentary.
  • edited December 2011
    There is also the scene in the trailer where Nima is walking ALONE to Nedry's jeep and she is being stalked by Troodon. Also in that trailer it showed the Triceratops knocking over the jeep :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.