Gamechanges

It would be better if Oscar and Billy lived and it showed more dinosaurs. Don't get me wrong it's a good game but it needs more adjustments. Like how can anyone run 32 mph or a little girl can doge T-rex bites but a trained mercenary can't. And how come Vargas kills everyone when he's bitten by a Troodon but Nima doesn't. And finally how could a whole group of inGen mercenary (witch means they can deal with dinosaurs) die but Jess lives? It's just so confusing

Comments

• edited December 2011
    It would be better if Oscar and Billy lived and it showed more dinosaurs. Don't get me wrong it's a good game but it needs more adjustments. Like how can anyone run 32 mph or a little girl can doge T-rex bites but a trained mercenary can't. And how come Vargas kills everyone when he's bitten by a Troodon but Nima doesn't. And finally how could a whole group of inGen mercenary (witch means they can deal with dinosaurs) die but Jess lives? It's just so confusing

- I don't think anyone "ran 32 mph." The situations they found themselves in just allowed them to outsmart the dinosaurs with a little luck. Gerry outran some raptors, but only for short burst, and even then Dr. Sorkin was amazed he had made it alive.
    - It doesn't matter if a trained mercenary SHOULD be able to dodge a T-rex if Jess did. The situations were different, the plot called for his death, etc. Any game or movie you find will have impossible situations that characters manage to overcome. It wouldn't be a very good story without this element.
    - Vargas had a gun and was hallucinating about what sounded like the Vietnam War. Nima also hallucinated, but instead it was about her daughter and what happened to the island. She was unconscious almost the entire time she was under the effects of the poison.
    - Jess manages to live, the mercenaries don't. It's just how the story went, how the situations played out...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.