Jurassic Park Deluxe Edition, Unboxing!

edited December 2011 in Jurassic Park
So I just received my InGEN package from the local carrier pigeon. I must say that pigeon was quite friendly.

Now lets get move on to the package, WARNING: I have tampered with this, so it won't be quite fresh. I wanted to see what I got.

Here is the album, I couldn't embed them here due to the massive size of the pictures, so I had to make an album on IMGUR:

http://imgur.com/a/q5YaY#0

For the field guide, I couldn't get the whole book, I was running out of space, so I could only show the front of it, and trust me the book is huge.

Also the thumbnails are repeating on my end, they aren't all those Jurassic Park patches, dammit IMGUR

And thats pretty much the entire thing, props to Telltale for this!

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Just got mine today too! LOL at the Kodak ad on the brochure, reading "Kadok"! Oh licensing, why you gotta be so tough.
  • edited December 2011
    Just got mine today too! LOL at the Kodak ad on the brochure, reading "Kadok"! Oh licensing, why you gotta be so tough.

I laughed at that too.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the pics dude! I'm super excited to get mine. And here's a video online that I found online of the unboxing if anybody wants to see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UlM5nsCXLQ&feature=player_embedded
  • Sixteen60Sixteen60 ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff
    edited December 2011

We tried to be as authentic to the original movie prop as possible (while adding our own game content where applicable), so we kept the ad on the back of the brochure, but altered anything that might present a licensing issue. I wish that we could have had the original ad, but licensing takes a LONG time - even for something as simple as replicating an ad made in 1993 that wasn't even really seen on screen.
  • edited December 2011
    doing a little excited dance.... I cant wait for mine to come..
  • edited December 2011
    I received mine today. Very cool for a huge JP fan like me! Many thanks Telltale!
  • edited December 2011
    Got my shipping notification today. Got the package itself Saturday. :p
  • edited December 2011
    Anybody tried calling the phone number from the letter from John Hammond and the inGen Field Guide?
  • edited December 2011
    It had so much detail in it, I love the box! Thanks for the hard work, I'm greatly enjoying it, what a nice Christmas gift!
  • edited December 2011
    Got mine today. At first I was confused at seeing the box. 'InGen? Why would I be getting a package marked InGen?' Then it hit me and I saw the label was from Telltale. At that point, the Geek out was on. Really love the set. Thanks again to you folks who worked hard on this game. You've made this fan very happy.
  • edited December 2011
    Anybody tried calling the phone number from the letter from John Hammond and the inGen Field Guide?

I was just going to post about this, do you think that name and office actually mean something?
  • edited December 2011
    got mine earlier this morning! LOVED the Ingen box haha!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I was just going to post about this, do you think that name and office actually mean something?

It was the name of the place Gennaro worked for in the Novel. Cowan ,Swain and Ross
  • edited December 2011
    Here's our unboxing video so you can get a close look at what to expect in your Deluxe Edition!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmYEHrho8YQ

Enjoy!
  • edited December 2011
    LOL at two of the photos you take being OK from rolls of film... it was so true.
  • edited December 2011
    Can someone enlighten me about the mysterious phone number. I cant effort 500$ for a call from Germany to the USA :D
  • edited December 2011
    Here's our unboxing video so you can get a close look at what to expect in your Deluxe Edition!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmYEHrho8YQ

Enjoy!
    Sweet.
    When seeing the unboxing video I went like "Weird Laugh in Jurassic Park".:p
    And when I finaly have it unboxed in my hands I probably go "Goldblum Noises".:cool:

All the stuff inside the box looks so cool.
    I'm glad I ordered it.

Thanks to the game, I'm also again into the franchise and going to get all my other JP stuff out from under the dust and give it a special place. And maybe extend where possible. A few months ago I also stumbled upon JPLegacy.org and found out that Jurassic Park isn't extinct as I thought it was.
  • edited December 2011
    The number is (415)209-5451 if someone wants to try it.
  • edited December 2011
    I did... and I suggest you all try it if you can. ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Just tried it. Very clever idea. I love it
  • edited December 2011
    For those of us who can't really make an international call to that....what's it do?
  • edited December 2011
    It's an automated message that references the events of the movie and even includes a reference to the novel. Can someone record?
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azmnJvilysg my unboxing video sorry for camera quality,
  • edited December 2011
    Guys, I just wanted to drop by and say that, while I was and still remain extremely critical of the game, the deluxe contents were fantastic. Got them in the mail and they have a place of honor on my shelf. Some really cool stuff.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.