Dear Telltale, please ship Deluxe Editions in another box, not the actual Deluxe Box

2»

Comments

• edited January 2012
    I was worried about my box, without extra protection, but I've received my copy today (in Italy) and it's all PERFECT and GREAT!!
    I like very much that there's the postal note on the back side with my name, because that gives much more realism to the whole!! ;)

Thanks Telltale!! :D
  • edited January 2012
    I'm not going to go into detail here, but I just want to publicly say that Michael and the people behind Telltale Support are incredible individuals who are just as loyal to their fans as we are to them. Thank you guys...thank you so much.
  • edited February 2012
    I'll add my two cents, I got my Deluxe Edition box through a customs agency and they put all kinds of tape and labels everywhere, it took more than an hour to carefully peel every last inch of tape.

In fact, at first I thought it was a regular box and I was about to tear it apart when I realized that it was the product itself!

In the end the main label at the bottom could not be removed easily and it tore apart the outer layer of the box, but since it was at the bottom, I didn't worry that much.

I really was in love with the packaging, and I appreciate what you guys tried to do with it, but it was an unwanted complication...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.