(Spoilers) similarities with the book, the end of the game.

edited December 2011 in Jurassic Park
Despite loving the books done by Michael C. I never really liked the ending with the
bombing of the island. To me it was just a way to wrap up the storie for good and once and for all. Not knowing how cherished or popular it would become.
I certianly loved the end of the movie, leaving the island as some kind of reserve in ruins. Are there any chances that Tell Tale could leave that kind of ending? The bombing being called back by however has the power to do so?
This could leave room and space for sequels or more DLC.
Please TT games, this is best Jurassic Park game based on the movie ever, dont go with the ending of the book. :(

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Pitalla wrote: »
    Despite loving the books done by Michael C. I never really liked the ending with the
    bombing of the island. To me it was just a way to wrap up the storie for good and once and for all. Not knowing how cherished or popular it would become.
    I certianly loved the end of the movie, leaving the island as some kind of reserve in ruins. Are there any chances that Tell Tale could leave that kind of ending? The bombing being called back by however has the power to do so?
    This could leave room and space for sequels or more DLC.
    Please TT games, this is best Jurassic Park game based on the movie ever, dont go with the ending of the book. :(

i agree
  • edited December 2011
    i agree

OFC!!
    Yes please! maybe you could even go with the original idea of JP3 that spilberg had. It had to with Dr. Grant spending some time on a tree mounted camp to study the dinosaurs of the park. (And he did marry Dr Sattler in that version, why did they went against that is beyond me:mad:!! another reason to hate JP3)
  • edited December 2011
    i was really hoping in the game the canister of embryos or the island would have survived. I know they put in the bombing of the island into the game to bring it closer to the book, but thankfully we never see it actually happen so there is still hope, personally i thought it would be cool if the bombers were coming in and the pteranodons would see them as a threat and attack, saving the island. The government would think since the bombers were taken out it would be too dangerous to send anymore so just quarantine the place.

This would also let them use some of the unused storyboards for the lost world where pteranodons attack the rescue helicopters, i thought those were cool when i saw them in the blurays.
  • edited December 2011

This would also let them use some of the unused storyboards for the lost world where pteranodons attack the rescue helicopters, i thought those were cool when i saw them in the blurays.

Yeah that sounds fantastic! Good Idea Zeros Wizard!! :D
  • edited December 2011
    Well, in the movie's canon, the original island was bombed into oblivion, but they forgot about their test site, Isla Sorna. I think. It's been awhile since I've seen the Lost World (mostly by choice. I didn't like the film as much as the book, or as much as the first film.)
  • edited December 2011
    Well, in the movie's canon, the original island was bombed into oblivion, but they forgot about their test site, Isla Sorna. I think. It's been awhile since I've seen the Lost World (mostly by choice. I didn't like the film as much as the book, or as much as the first film.)

I tough it was only in the book's cannon that they bomb the island, I mean in TLW there is no mention of a bombing on the island nor anything like that. I take it that most Dinos ended up dying because of their lack of Lysine.

Besides the canon of the movies is different from the canon of the books. For example before JP3 came out Alan and Ellie where supposed to be married right and would have kids right? I mean that's what I understood from the first film.
    TLW was a great movie but Spilberg blew it with the san diego ending. You know it would had been amazing if the T-rex had gone unleashed on the san diego park rather than on the suburbs and city.

But yeah TLW Book is amazing too, TT games should do something on it based on the book. Taking place before TLW movie.
  • edited December 2011
    we'll never know if Ingen recinded the bombing or if what laura said was taken into account, but i would love to see the bombing called off, although has telltale ever done DLC????
    If not id love a first time for everything
  • edited December 2011
    They should stick to canon, and bomb the s*** out of the island.

Any new game should explore in depth the Sorna facilites (neither film has done so).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.