Please help!

edited December 2011 in Jurassic Park
Hey there,

My name is Charlie and I'm an alco...sorry wrong group.

I'm in need of help with a question regarding the Jurassic Park game. I live in the UK and all my life I've loved JP and everything about it to a point of boring my family/friends and girlfriend to death talking about palaeontology (English way of spelling it :))

Annnnnyway, I've been so excited about the fandom getting a new game but I've yet to see anything in game shops or online for the UK!

My question is; if I purchase the game for Xbox 360 from the US will it still play for my Xbox? Or is it like the DVD thing?

Thanks all!

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Hi Charlie! I'm not sure if the US Xbox 360 version is region free, however I do know that Kalypso Media are releasing the UK Xbox 360 version sometime in 2012. More info available via Telltale's blog:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-914
  • edited December 2011
    Great!! At least I don't have to miss out on what looks the best JP game ever made!

Thanks for the info, dude.
  • edited December 2011
    Great!! At least I don't have to miss out on what looks the best JP game ever made!

Thanks for the info, dude.

Looks can be deceiving. :rolleyes:

Anyway, if you don't want to wait you can just get it on the PC. I'm pretty sure you can download it from the Telltale Store or Steam regardless of region.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.