okay maybe I am completely clueless but...

The blog said you would be able to buy episode 2 in the app. I just got the game over the weekend, finished it in a few days. Fine. But I don't see anyway to get episode 2 but when I go to the apps page it says the episode 2 is a prettty popular in app game. I guess I am just confused where you would buy the future episodes, but it sounds like people have already gotten it? unless its been removed for some reason....

Comments

• edited January 2012
    You buy it from the episodes list in game. Scroll to the right after clicking Play on the main menu and you'll be given the option to purchase and play episode 2.
  • edited January 2012
    I'm having the same problems... Can't purchase the multi-pack after I already had L&O episode 1.... Is anyone at Telltale reading this??? You r losing money and customers !!! Please fix ASAP
  • edited January 2012
    mjlewis wrote: »
    I'm having the same problems... Can't purchase the multi-pack after I already had L&O episode 1.... Is anyone at Telltale reading this??? You r losing money and customers !!! Please fix ASAP

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble finding the episodes and multi-pack. Have you tried completely closing the app? To do so, double tap your iOS device's home button while not in the Law & Order: Legacies app to make the app switching bar appear at the bottom of your screen. Once that is up, hold your finger on the Law & Order Legacies icon in that bar to make the icons tremble and show a minus sign on your apps. Press the minus sign to completely close the app. Re-open the app and it should download the most current data from our servers, after which the new content should appear on your episode select screen. Just swipe to the left of Episode 1 to find the multipack and Swipe right to find Episodes 2 and 3.
  • edited January 2012
    im not able to purchase new episodes either. i was able to purchase episode two last year, but the purchase button doesnt do anything when i try to purchase either episode 3 or the bundle. i tried the suggestion above a few times and even deleted and redownloaded the app. now i lost episode two as well and the purchase button does nothing for all the episodes. i really want to play the game, so please fix as soon as you can. thanks.
  • edited January 2012
    Try completely logging out of your iTunes account, please. You can do so by going into the device settings, tapping Store, tapping your Apple ID and then tapping Sign Out. Once you've done so, reload the game and attempt the purchase one more time.
  • edited January 2012
    thanks michael, that worked for me
Sign in to comment in this discussion.