Source code robbery and curiosity

I've recently read something about the Lineage 3 source code being stolen (by the same programmers that were working for the Game Company :eek: ) and being illegally sold to a Japanese Entertainment Company.
Looks like the responsibles have been identified and arrested, and the entity of the damage to the company has been established to be near 3.000.000 $ or something like that.
The point is: this story made me think a lot about how much money would it take to buy the Freelance Police source code, just curious about it.
Does anyone have any hypotesis? Maybe I could have forgotten the money required inside my other pants' pockets. If so, dear Telltale, you can count on me. Just promise you'll complete it.:D

Comments

• edited May 2007
    300 trillion dollars! =p

(or 5 gold coins)
  • edited May 2007
    Indiana... Let it go.
  • jmmjmm
    edited May 2007
    Probably a lot less than the actual cost at the time the game was axed.

Now its just a lot of old code that will probably not work properly with today's computers, OS and software. And lets not start talking with the quality of the product. By 2003's standard the graphics were a bit behind the curve but by today's are really outdated.

As for buying the story and the graphic design.... let it go. I think S&M:S1 has gone in a different direction and that story is more in line with HTR than S1.

{edit}
    Well, about the robbery itself, I find it appaling.
  • edited May 2007
    Udvarnoky wrote: »
    Indiana... Let it go.

What the heck is that supposed to mean?:confused: :confused:
  • edited May 2007
    Come on! Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?
  • edited May 2007
    I obviously imagined it was from Indy :P
    But I don't remember the situation where the sentence is said, probably because I only watched the movies in Italian :o
    That's a shame :(
  • edited May 2007
    I obviously imagined it was from Indy :P
    But I don't remember the situation where the sentence is said, probably because I only watched the movies in Italian :o
    That's a shame :(

Indy's father says it to Indy when they are in the collapsing temple at the end and Indy Sr. is holding Indy by the hand as he tries to reach for the grail. Indy can't quite reach it, and if he does he will fall like Elsa did just prior.
  • edited May 2007
    hope they don't "let go" Indy's 4th movie
  • edited May 2007
    Or Harrison does not go into the light...
  • edited May 2007
    Indiana Jones and the City of Gods... **salivating**
Sign in to comment in this discussion.