Jurassic Park -- Controller Help

edited April 2012 in Game Support
Hey everyone. I recently started playing Jurassic Park on my PC (Windows 7) and ran into a little trouble. In the beginning of the game, when you are trying to talk to the gentleman holding the photograph by the boat, it says you must press RT to engage in conversation with him. For some reason, I cannot seem to get my game to register an RT button.

I have assigned and reassigned all of my buttons several times, but to no avail. The current controller that I am using is a Logitech Dual Action game pad. I have updated all of the drivers, and really am at a loss for what else I may be able to do. Is anyone else having this problem?

Here is a link to the pad I am using:

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/441/288

I really don't want to have to purchase a new controller or use a keyboard to make it work. Are their any solutions for my current gamepad?

Comments

• edited March 2012
    I have the same controller and I am having the same problem. Also tried to use a Xbox360 emulator but it still does not work.
  • edited April 2012
    I have the same problem too. I guess Telltale games is on the way out with service like this..
  • edited April 2012
    I have the same controller and the same problem. I have posted here and before I was aware of this forum on the Jurassic Park forum itself. If you scroll down a bit you will see my post. On the Jurassic Park Forum there is a guy that said he had that same controller and it was working. When I questioned him more about it he never answered me back. I'm assuming you are just like me. The game works wonderful without any problem 'till you need to use the conversation button.

According to the person who answered me on this particular forum he said only the 360 controller was meant to be compatible. Sure hope the walking dead supports more controllers. I enjoyed playing BTTF with a controller better than the keyboard and mouse. No problems playing that game at all with my Logitech.
This discussion has been closed.