After Ep.1 It goes Straight to Credits... (Jurassic Park Issue)

edited January 2012 in Game Support
I have bought the full game to my understanding through steam this december via the holiday sale. I have played the game fine with small issues such a mouse disappearing and such but that is already explain in your other threads. Although what has not appeared to be in any of the threads in your entire...collection of threads, or I may have overlooked it somehow. My issue being the main title of this thread, "After Ep.1 It goes Straight to Credits..." is exactly what I'm troubleshooting. At one point it actually went through to The first "scene" of Ep. 2 but I exited out by accident. When I tried to continue on by clicking to Ep. 2 It shows it's locked still.... Ok, so I go back to complete the last scene of Ep.1, only problem now is every time I do that last scene in order to start the next episode it goes straight to credits and lists all the other episodes and so on and so forth. It's beginning to be very frustrating because I have tried countless occasions to troubleshoot it and still exact same issue. And yes, I have re-installed the game twice.:mad:

Please any help would be greatly appreciated:)

Comments

• edited January 2012
    This is more of a Support question, so I'm moving the thread there to get the attention it needs.
  • edited January 2012
    This is more of a Support question, so I'm moving the thread there to get the attention it needs.
    The post doesn't mention what game it's for and you didn't say which forum you moved it from, so....
  • edited January 2012
    Ah. My bad. It's a Jurassic Park issue.
  • edited January 2012
    Wow really....2nd time and i didnt even put it in a support post..
This discussion has been closed.