Failed to download...

I purchased the multi-pack over 2 weeks ago (ipad)... Each time I try to download Episode 3, when download reaches 72% it fails... What is wrong as I've heard many people are also not being able to download after purchase.

Comments

• edited January 2012
    have you tried downloading on your computer then transferring to your ipad? Or is that what you are doing already?
  • edited January 2012
    No, I'm only downloading on my iPad... I will try to do it on my pc...thanks!
  • edited February 2012
    Im not able to download episode 4 on my pc. I keep being told to restart the program which i have several times but still no sucess. Anyone have any tips for me? I even disabled my firewall and that didnt help.
  • edited February 2012
    That episode isn't actually available just yet on the PC/Mac, but will be very soon. I know it's showing as being available within the game right now, but the actual download hasn't been made available yet. The issue is being looked into right now, and I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • edited February 2012
    That episode isn't actually available just yet on the PC/Mac, but will be very soon. I know it's showing as being available within the game right now, but the actual download hasn't been made available yet. The issue is being looked into right now, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

So, for clarity's sake, which is the issue: the episodes showing as available too early, or the downloads not being there to download?

I ask because I'm very eager to play more of this game. I couldn't stop myself when episodes 1-3 came out for PC.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited February 2012
    TehSkull wrote: »
    So, for clarity's sake, which is the issue: the episodes showing as available too early, or the downloads not being there to download?
    The episodes showing as available too early.
    In another thread, Telltale's Michael Parks said this earlier today:
    Episodes 4 and 5 haven't been made available for the PC/Mac version yet. They'll be released soon.

EDIT: There's no announcement on the blog, but I have just downloaded the Mac versions of episodes 4 and 5 and the PC versions are now available as well.
  • edited February 2012
    I purchased the multi-pack but can't download any of the episodes-HELP!
  • edited February 2012
    yaya10 wrote: »
    I purchased the multi-pack but can't download any of the episodes-HELP!

I too purchased the multi-pack and i cant download any of the episodes!
  • edited February 2012
    kimmydoll wrote: »
    I too purchased the multi-pack and i cant download any of the episodes!

me too any help will be great
  • edited March 2012
    That's happening to me too!!! I tried everything they told me to do and nothing worked.
  • edited March 2012
    vague_hit wrote: »
    have you tried downloading on your computer then transferring to your ipad? Or is that what you are doing already?

This is the line that made me curious as to whether or not it could be done. (Download the files on a computer and then transfer them to an iOS device.)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.