CSI Dark Motives Lag

edited May 2007 in Game Support
Searched and couldn't find anything.

I've got a problem with CSI Dark Motives.. whenever the animation/movies are played using the games graphics, it always just lags to hell, and the words, ambient noise and video just keeps jerking and stopping and starting.

This doesn't happen with the real videos of Las Vegas, when they're played, only with these cutscenes.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I mean the little cutscenes or "recreations" as I think they're called in the game. They just lag to hell.

I can play the game fine, but I'm missing out on a huge part of the game by missing all of these cutscenes.

I've got way over the system requirements:

Core Duo 2.2ghz
2GB RAM
DirectX 9.0c
Radeon X1300

So, what's wrong?

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    Telltale actually didn't make CSI: Dark Motives, so I don't know if anyone here will be able to help you! We started doing the CSI games with "CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder," and are making the upcoming "CSI: Hard Evidence." Sorry! You might want to check Ubisoft's support site or their forums.
  • edited May 2007
    I suppose that just shows how much better you lot are than whoever developed Dark Motives. :D
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    Heh! Who knows! Sorry we can't really help :( Good luck with your search, though!
This discussion has been closed.