Jurassic Park: The Game - Bugs

edited November 2012 in Game Support
Very annoying repetitive moments in Chapter #2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u1Mg71hwYM

I finished the third episode, but the first chapter is still locked.

j0SmGl.jpg

Currently for PC Steam-version.

Comments

• edited March 2012
    Regards,
    Telltale Support

p.s. We try very hard to respond to email within a day or two (and often reply even sooner). Response time may be a little longer on weekends or holidays. If a few days go by and you haven't heard back from us, there's a good chance we didn't get your email, or you didn't get our response. Please check your spam folder! If email just doesn't seem to be working, post in our support forum (http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26). Mention that you've already tried to email us, and we'll look into the problem right away.
  • edited March 2012
    I cant get past the woman trying to chop her way through the dense forest as no matter what buttons I press it just keeps doing the same scene over and over. Then I tried to change from the mouse and keyboard over to a PC gamepad, that did not work at all and now the mouse and keyboard option is not just ghosted out, but gone. I cant get back to keypad and mouse so the game cant be played at all. HELP
  • edited March 2012
    Ive been waiting a week now for help
  • edited May 2012
    ctguy1955 wrote: »
    Ive been waiting a week now for help

Hey ctguy- did you ever get a response back? I have the same issue, and I've emailed the company for help, but no response. I'm far from impressed with their technical support thus far...
  • edited October 2012
    I am having same problem with Episode 1 of hacking through forest scenario reloading over and over- why did I just spend $30 on this??:mad:
  • edited November 2012
    Episode 2 has a MAJOR glitch that prevents me from bypassing or completing a particular section. I've tried three times, but each time I become trapped in the dialogue with Oscar. There's no other dialogue options left, and I can't get out, can't switch screens, can't look around, can't do anything but click the same line over and over again (I took a short video to show, if you want to see it). I've tried to avoid talking to Oscar but it soon becomes clear that you can't "persuade" Dr. Sorkin until you talk to Oscar. This is very frustrating because there's no way to go past it, so I've paid for 4 episodes and will only be able to enjoy 1! That's unacceptable, don't you think? Is there a fix for this, a new download, a CD I can get and try again, is there SOMETHING?
  • MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff
    edited November 2012
    After you talk to Oscar, you need to back out of the dialog and talk to Sorkin again.
This discussion has been closed.