Sam & Max: the Action Figures

edited August 2008 in Sam & Max
Here is a question for you guys, if someone was going to make figures based on Sam & Max, what kind of figures should they be? Would they be Action Figures, Bendy Figures, or PVC Figures?

Comments

• edited May 2007
  • edited May 2007
    Andgor does awesome work but their prices are INSANE! I remember once some people looked into getting Crow T. Robot made and the price was around $500 smackers!
  • edited May 2007
    I want stuffed ones, not plastic action figures. :I
  • edited May 2007
    AdamG wrote: »
    have a girlfriend that can sew?
  • edited May 2007
    You better throw a still pvc of sam and max in that desoto. Common even Steve Purcell votes for it, just ask him jake or emily! Also of course stills of sam and max mabye partially bendy to allow for weapon exchange. Also you better make the old computer gang from reality 2.0 Methinks this was some of the best character work. Also I agree a few stuffed ones would rock. Ive wanted them forever!
  • edited May 2007
    where's the option for 'all'?
  • edited May 2007
    I set it up so you can vote on all of them, just click on each one.
  • edited May 2007

Heck yes!
  • edited May 2007
    tobar wrote: »
    Andgor does awesome work but their prices are INSANE! I remember once some people looked into getting Crow T. Robot made and the price was around $500 smackers!

Seems overpriced for a custom head cast. I mean, do they actually sculpt a new head or do they just modified an existing one. From what I seen in the gallery section, it seems that they do the latter
  • edited May 2007
    doom saber wrote: »
    Seems overpriced for a custom head cast. I mean, do they actually sculpt a new head or do they just modified an existing one. From what I seen in the gallery section, it seems that they do the latter

You're obviously not familiar with Crow T. Robot. :P
    Click here to see Crow

With Sam and Max, like Crow they'd need to do a lot more than just head casts. :P
  • edited May 2007
    Stuffed! Stuffed!
  • edited May 2007

Life size!

LIFE SIZE!!

:p
  • edited May 2007
    I'd pay good money for a 4ft. tall stuffed plush of Max! Probably won't for the 6ft. tall plush of Sam, but what can you do when one is marketable and the other isn't?
  • edited May 2007
    Action figures with playsets like Those simpson toys that have talking chips in them. Mr Potato Head Boscoe. lol
  • edited May 2007
    PLUSHIEEES!!!!!! *desires*
  • edited May 2007
    I'd pay for a plushy Sam & Max any day, life size or not.
  • edited May 2007
    Inflatable INFLATABLE!!!

Eeehm... never mind...
  • edited May 2007
    Would it be alright to add a "Stuffed" option to the poll? I just don't like plastic figures, but I'd vote for stuffed if I could.
  • edited May 2007
  • edited April 2008
    As Emily would say, a little bird told me that there are some action figures on the way...
  • edited April 2008
    The plush toys are probably the best imo. Those Maxes seem really nice!

@poringmonger, I guess you mean:
    toy of my dreams ebay shop.
  • edited April 2008
    I'd buy action figures. They could stand next to my Homestar Runner ones, as if one big family!
  • edited May 2008
    I've got some bendy Animaniacs figures so after seeing those, Sam and Max ones would be sweet.
  • edited August 2008
    Symbiote is thinking of doing a line of action figures in the future. Notably figures with pieces of the town ala Playmates Simpson's line. Here's the link http://www.symbiotestudios.com/blog/?p=656

Now wouldn't a Sam & Max series along this line be utterly and completely awesome?! I say we all try to get this to happen!
  • edited August 2008
    Symbiote is thinking of doing a line of action figures in the future. Notably figures with pieces of the town ala Playmates Simpson's line. Here's the link http://www.symbiotestudios.com/blog/?p=656

Now wouldn't a Sam & Max series along this line be utterly and completely awesome?! I say we all try to get this to happen!

I too think it would be great to have Sam & Max figures that work just like the Playmate's Simpsons figures. I would love to have a Bosco Store playset that has each figure say something different when you place them on a different part of the set.
  • edited August 2008
    Rethinking this, I'd pay 500 dollars for a Tom Servo figure; I would probably want Sam and Max to be somewhat cheaper...
  • edited August 2008
    Me as well, & I would rather like it if they weren't made in China.
  • edited August 2008
    Is this going to be a recurring thing with you?
  • edited August 2008
    Latest news: http://www.symbiotestudios.com/blog/?p=660
    Looking good. :)
  • edited August 2008
    i would definately not want any gumby type of figures they just seam to be made so cheap. i know someone on here should make one out of modeling clay n post it.
  • edited August 2008
    jared25 wrote: »
    i would definately not want any gumby type of figures they just seam to be made so cheap. i know someone on here should make one out of modeling clay n post it.

Hmm... I'll take the challenge! I can't promise awesome results though...
  • edited August 2008
    Latest news: http://www.symbiotestudios.com/blog/?p=660
    Looking good. :)

I'm glad the colors are going to change. The badge looks too orange in that lighting set up. :p And we need either shinier guns or dirtier rats...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.