Cant download Law & Order Episodes

edited May 2012 in Game Support
Hi, I am trying to download Law & Order episodes from within the app on iPad. I have tried two different iPads and 3 different network connections and it gets half way through and dies. Can you please fix this. It is not on my end so it can only be an issue on your end

Comments

• edited February 2012
    What sort of sham business are you running. I paid an extortionate $12.99 on iTunes for your Law & Order Episodes and I cant download it. Ive emailed you, posted to your forums, reported it to iTunes and still no response. Give me a response now or refund my money!!
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited February 2012
    I don't know how to help you personally, because i don't have the required background knowledge, but you have been heard.
  • edited February 2012
    Hi,

I responded to your email on Monday and requested information from you, and you never got back to me. I can't assist you or even investigate the issue without that information. I'm sending you a PM now to try and get the information one more time.

Thanks,
    Michael
  • edited February 2012
    i have the same problem:(
  • edited March 2012
    I am also having trouble with law and order. I paid12.99 for all episodes. First it downloaded but wouldn't let me open it. After2 more try's it opened. However early in the game on collecting evidence the screen stopped scrolling. I took it off and downloaded again but it wouldn't open. What should I do? It's a shame, it seems like a cool game.
  • edited March 2012
    I am having similar law & order problems. I bought the whole package, too, but can't find out how to load any episode other than #1! Help!
  • edited May 2012
    Same here. Very annoying. And 12.99 is a pricey game!!!
This discussion has been closed.