Jurassic Park Crashing

edited February 2012 in Game Support
when I first started the game I put it in full screen mode. Then I started trying to get the resolution to 1600X900 as i was clicking the arrow trying to get there the game crashed.Now when ever i try to launch the game it crashes. So is there a way to change it back to windows mode or changes the res outside the game? If not how do i fix this?

Thanks
Kengo

PS. I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Comments

• edited February 2012
    Hi,

Please open the prefs.prop file for Jurassic Park in a text editor, delete everything in the file and then save it. You should be able to relaunch the game after doing that. That file is located under My Documents\Telltale Games\Jurassic Park

Thanks,
    Michael
  • edited February 2012
    I tried that and it dident work. I even unistalled it th game, erased everything in props then deleted it and reinstalled with no luck.
  • edited February 2012
    Don't delete the file itself. Open it, delete the contents of the file and then save it. Once that's done, you will be able to load the game. You can also try hitting alt+enter as the game loads to force it into windowed mode.
  • edited February 2012
    Ok I did that and it still trying to go to full screen and crashing.
  • edited February 2012
    I used the file in http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showpost.php?p=567096&postcount=37 and my game is working now thx.
This discussion has been closed.