Episode 1, DA Ranking

What do I have to do to get the attorney ranking of "District Attorney" in episode 1?
I've played through it about 5 times and always ended up with "Exec ADA", no matter if I got him convicted for Murder I or went with a deal of Murder II. What's the trick?

Comments

• edited March 2012
    No one?
  • edited April 2012
    I second the question.
  • edited July 2012
    Ep.1... No matter how well I do in this episode, I cant seem to get more than 2½ stars at the end. It seems I´m missing 4 points, but WHAT am I doing wrong??? I dont know how many times I´ve played it now, but it´s more than 10... Is there a walkthrough maby?
  • edited July 2012
    Ep.1... No matter how well I do in this episode, I cant seem to get more than 2½ stars at the end. It seems I´m missing 4 points, but WHAT am I doing wrong??? I dont know how many times I´ve played it now, but it´s more than 10... Is there a walkthrough maby?

I finally succeeded!
    The trick was in the final court hearing NOT TO ACCEPT ANY DEALS! And then in the final argument before the jury, not to do any personal attacks on the defendant, but to stay focused on the facts, the crime and motive; Not to use feelings and public opinion and such things.

So... no red herrings, no personal attacks and STAY FOCUSED ON MURDER 1! good Luck! ;)
  • edited July 2012
    What do I have to do to get the attorney ranking of "District Attorney" in episode 1?
    I've played through it about 5 times and always ended up with "Exec ADA", no matter if I got him convicted for Murder I or went with a deal of Murder II. What's the trick?

For me, the trick was, in the final court hearing NOT TO ACCEPT ANY DEALS! And then in the final argument before the jury, not to do any personal attacks on the defendant, but to stay focused on the facts, the crime and motive; Not to use feelings and public opinion and such things.

So... no red herrings, no personal attacks and STAY FOCUSED ON MURDER 1! Good Luck!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.