Season 1 Subtitle

2»

Comments

• edited May 2007
    ahaahahaha oh dear god.. hmmm... gotta add res evil and silent hill in there somewhere too.. wow.. I suddenly have surreal images of Max vs Pyramid head... in poker!

ahem...
  • edited May 2007
    ahaahahaha oh dear god.. hmmm... gotta add res evil and silent hill in there somewhere too.. wow.. I suddenly have surreal images of Max vs Pyramid head... in poker!

ahem...

The Silent Hill Legend of the World of Super PokéSam Bros. & Maxcraft: Final Metal Gear Guitar Hero Fantasy of the Mushroom Kingdom Hearts Resident Naruto Budakai Evil Z Solid Brawl and the Raving Prisoner God of Azkaban: Twilight Hypnosis Takedown Theft Auto SE Plus Alpha ParaPara Dance Revolution (Jade Halo Edition)
  • edited June 2007
    how about adding MONK somewhere? :D
  • edited June 2007
    Sam and Max Season 1: The Beginning
  • edited June 2007
    I kinda like how the subtitles in the comics often has nothing to do with the story, but I'm not sure how well that would fit the games.
  • edited June 2007
    Bubbel wrote: »
    I kinda like how the subtitles in the comics often has nothing to do with the story, but I'm not sure how well that would fit the games.
    Actually, to nitpick: the titles of the comics have nothing to do with the story, while the subtitle is exactly the story.

So I say it should be called:
    BRIDE OF THE MUMMIFIED PLATYPUS GOD
    Based on the episodic videogame series: Sam & Max Hit a Bunch of Hypnotized People Over the Head
  • edited June 2007
    Hmm, yeah that was what I meant... I was kinda tried at the time, so I blame that. :rolleyes:
  • edited June 2007
    Hypnotic Hell
  • edited June 2007
    Ace Attorney: The Silent Hill Legend of the World of Super Serious PokéSam Bros. & Maxcraft: Final Metal Gear Metroid Guitar Hero Fantasy of the Mushroom Kingdom Hearts Resident Naruto Budakai Evil Z Solid Brawl and the Raving Prisoner God of Azkaban: Twilight Hypnosis Takedown Theft Auto SE Plus Alpha ParaPara Dance Revolution
  • edited June 2007
    It probably would/ve been a good idea to have a Season 1 subtitle, I'm not sure if there is one or not... It would've helped to point out to people that there is indeed a season wide story/plot. A lot of people complained about not being able to see any plot or story to it.

Um, I'm not really creative enough to come up with a title worthy of all six episodes. I'll leave that up to everyone else. : /
Sign in to comment in this discussion.