Are episodes 5 and 6 available for the PC yet.

edited March 2012 in Law and Order: Legacies
Are episodes 5 and 6 available for the PC yet.?
They appear as 'Coming soon@ on the game, but then again so does episode 3 of Sam and Max!

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Episode 5 has been available on PC/Mac since February 17.
    Episode 6 is not available yet.
  • edited March 2012
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    Episode 5 has been available on PC/Mac since February 17.
    Episode 6 is not available yet.

Edit:Blind..
  • edited March 2012
    Episode 5 is definitely out there. I played it a few weeks ago on PC. Not sure if you have to have played 1-4 before you start it.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited March 2012
    kuodeine wrote: »
    Not sure if you have to have played 1-4 before you start it.
    I haven't played any of the episodes yet but had no problem downloading episode 5.
  • edited March 2012
    Man, I must be blind.. Episodes 6-7 are missing not the fifth..
  • edited March 2012
    I was just checking in to see if the last two episodes have gotten a release date yet. I finally managed to find some time to finish the fifth episode earlier today. Pretty cool story, I liked the idea of a witness in court working against you (the racist guy). I also noticed that Ryan Kaufman voiced the jury member who reads the verdict at the end. Nice little easter egg, I thought.

Assuming the last two episodes continue the pattern of the earlier episodes, episode 6 will take place in the past and episode 7 in the present. I assume both episodes are going to be about the preppy jogger case. I like how you're given bits and pieces of that case over the course of the season. If you've played every episode so far you should be able to have a fairly good picture of what that case is about. I'm curious to see how it will all play out.

So yeah, anyone from the development team who wants to comment on future release dates?
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Tjibbbe wrote: »
    I was just checking in to see if the last two episodes have gotten a release date yet.
    Episode 6 has been available on iOS since the end of February (although it's release was never acknowledged on the Telltale site).

It does take place in the past. The plot is: A murder investigation at a prep school uncovers a dark secret being kept by parents and faculty members.

I have no idea when the episode's coming out on PC though (or when episode 7 will be coming out for either platform).
  • edited March 2012
    A release date for 6 (and 7) would be nice. I blew threw the first 5 episodes in about a week.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.