Help with problems and JP the game

edited March 2012 in Game Support
I am playing on a pc and got as far as the woman is hacking her way through the thick jungle and now she is stuck hacking at one branch and it just keeps looping and looping, I cant get past this part.
Then I decided that instead of mouse and keyboard, I would try an old pc gaming pad and that does not do ANYTHING at all in the game, and now im
stuck where I cant even play the game at all, the mouse and keyboard are not just ghosted out and cant be clicked, they dont exist at all.

This is my third time asking for help on this forum. I dont think I can get my money back for the game, but not being able to play is really a shame.
One of the threads I read here, the guy was stuck at the same spot as I am
and I left a message and the moderator said to try another area.

Please let me know if I need to just uninstall and re install or what ????

Comments

• edited March 2012
    The control options can only be changed from the options screen prior to loading a save game. Once you've resumed the game or loaded a scenario, the option to change the controls will disappear.

To get through the jungle sequence, you need to time your button presses to coincide with the onscreen prompts. The timing in that segment isn't very strict, but you do need to be somewhat accurate.
This discussion has been closed.