Law & Order iOS How to restore purchases

edited March 2012 in Game Support
Hey,

i bought the law & order game + one Episode (thanks for bringing the multi pack later :( ) but deleted it because i needed the space on my iPad2.

Now that i reloaded it it asks me to pay for the episode again. I can´t find a restore purchases button.

Comments

• edited March 2012
    You'll need to complete the purchase process on the device again. As long as you're logged in with the same iTunes account, you won't be charged twice. After the initial step, it will tell you that you've already purchased the item and confirm that you want to redownload it.
  • edited March 2012
    Thanks.

But thats very unusual. Please patch in a restore purchases button as other games/magazins have it. I am sure it will be much easier for everyone thats not on here to find out how to get things back. Trying to buy again issent realy the innitial impulse. :D
  • edited March 2012
    DrRadon wrote: »
    Thanks.

But thats very unusual. Please patch in a restore purchases button as other games/magazins have it. I am sure it will be much easier for everyone thats not on here to find out how to get things back. Trying to buy again issent realy the innitial impulse. :D

Seconded!
This discussion has been closed.