Sequel!

We know we all want it and I've been looking around and it doesn't look promising :( everywhere is so inactive which really upsets me as the franchise was so successful and loved. I doubt they aren't making it because they don't want to, maybe it's because of the legal issues. I really don't know and after recently completing the old games once again ( and still finding the witty old jokes funny :P ) It leaves me wanting more and more.

So i was just hoping for some in sight if there is any chance of another one possibly coming out. I don't even know if anyone uses these forums any more to be honest. But anyone out there please give me info! I love MI!

Comments

• edited March 2012
    I thought this was gonna be an April fool.
  • SydSyd
    edited March 2012
    Apparently Telltale would like to make another season, but LucasArts currently isn't interested, and since it's their call, Telltale can't really do anything about it.
  • edited March 2012
    Hey, there's still the good ol' radio play on Nightlight Productions. Part six will be out tomorrow. :)
  • edited March 2012
    We've been waiting for a sequel for 9 years, without any hints. Eventually, we had 3 new Monkey games.

I think we can wait now, I don't think it'll take 9 years for a new game to come. At least I hope so.
  • ...don't count on it! :/

• Hopefully Disney get the rights to the Telltale-created characters.

• Disney won't make video games anymore. The only chance we have is if they sell it back to Ron Gilbert

Hopefully Disney get the rights to the Telltale-created characters.

• They'll let other people use their IP for minimal effort and profit. See: Double Fine remasters. They will never sell the IP to anyone no matter what.

Disney won't make video games anymore. The only chance we have is if they sell it back to Ron Gilbert

Sign in to comment in this discussion.