BTTF and Jurassic Park Problems....

edited April 2012 in Game Support
On Back to the Future after playing last night the game can't seem to find my saved game. When I go to the saved games folder it is there but the game will not pick it up. When I played all these episodes before I never had this problem. I have the game installed on my gaming HDD but the saved games were automatically put on my main HDD. Not sure if that is causing a conflict or not.

Second Problem is on Jurassic Park. I have a Logitech controller. When I play Jurassic Park everything works but my back RT/LT buttons. Any help is much appreciated.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Try loading the Back to the Future episode directly from the folder it's installed to and see if that helps.

For Jurassic Park, the game only officially supports the Xbox 360 controller. Sorry.
  • edited April 2012
    Try loading the Back to the Future episode directly from the folder it's installed to and see if that helps.

For Jurassic Park, the game only officially supports the Xbox 360 controller. Sorry.

That worked Michael. Found my saved game no problem.

The craziest thing about the controller is I can use everything perfectly except for whatever reason my two back buttons (one that is used conversations) will not work. My Logitech works perfectly in BTTF. Any possibility support might be opened up to other controllers? If I could just get the conversations button to work mind would work fine.
  • edited April 2012

Great job making that apparent enough so your customers don't waste hours upon hours of their time. I bought this to play with a gamepad.
This discussion has been closed.