Can't download episode 3 on Law & Order: Legacies

edited April 2012 in Game Support
I can't download episode 3 on my iPod Touch. I purchased the multi-pack, and I am able to download every single episode except number 3. It starts downloading, but does it incredibly slow: in the time I can download one or two of the other episodes, this one doesn't go through 1% or so, and it ends up cutting the download and showing the "unable to download" message.

The only issue I have noticed on the other episodes is that I can't download one after another: I have to restart the game between downloads or it doesn't even start the second one before the error message, any episode. But, restarting, I can download them perfectly.

I have restarted the game (of course), restarted the iPod Touch, reinstalled the game, and the issue keeps going.

Sorry if my English is not perfect, I'm from Spain.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Finally it worked. I don't know at all why it didn't work before and did now. Don't know if it's related, but it seemed that the download went better after a few hours without trying, and that's the way things were when I could finally download it.

These kind of problems are a pain in the ass, but the game is great and now, at the end, I can play it.

Best regards.
This discussion has been closed.