Sam and Max 205 Graphical error

edited April 2012 in Game Support
Hello, I just recently started playing "What's New Beelzebub" for Sam and Max Season 2 and everything seems to work fine except this big black triangle area where "game cartridges" is supposed to be. I just started the game so I uninstalled and reinstalled to see if that would fix it but it's still there. I lowered my graphics in the Options and kept starting a New Game to see if that would fix it but nothing I've tried seems to work. I've tried launching it from my Steam shortcut (this wasn't purchased on Steam but through Telltale's store), reinstalling and launching right after installation (didn't unclick the "Play now!" option) and not even adding it to my Steam games list at all.

I took a screenshot so then people have a better idea of what I'm talking about: http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i296/InuChan95/That%20one%20album/GameCartridges.png
Any ideas on how to fix this?

Edit: I left the area and came back and now all the game cartridges are there. I started a new game up to see if they'll actually be there but it still shows the picture above. I left the area and went back down and the pile of games was back again.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Can you provide me with a DXDiag file, please?

To send a DXDiag, click the Start menu, click Run, and then type in DXDiag and press enter. After it loads, click Save All Information and save the file where you'll be able to easily find it. Open the file and then press Ctrl+A followed by Ctrl+C to copy the contents of the file, and then include that in a reply.
This discussion has been closed.