Steam Codes request

edited April 2012 in Game Support
Hi,
I just want to say that I love the games and have built quite a library here with you guys.
In your recent email to walking dead preorders, you gave us a steam activation code.
Steam is my primary method of playing games, and I just think it would be pretty cool to have all of my BTTF, Sam and Max, Bone, and Monkey Island games in my steam roster too.
Is there any way I could get steam activation codes for all of the games I've bought from you guys?

Comments

• edited April 2012
    detourne wrote: »
    Is there any way I could get steam activation codes for all of the games I've bought from you guys?
    No . Why didn't you pre-order the game from Steam instead of Telltale ?
  • edited April 2012
    lackoo wrote: »
    No . Why didn't you pre-order the game from Steam instead of Telltale ?

Do you work for Telltale?

Also, I've been buying Telltale games long before they were available on Steam. It was with their latest offer of a steam activation code for those of us that preordered the walking dead that got me thinking "Why not try and get steam codes for all of my games?"
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited April 2012
    The only reason you got a Steam activation code for The Walking Dead is that due to server issues, Telltale has been unable to upload their build at this time.
    Customers who purchased the game from the Telltale Store were getting impatient and Telltale decided that the right thing to do was give a Steam key for the game to anyone who ordered the game from them before it was available for download from their website.

Source:
    Mike wrote: »
    Basically, any order placed prior to our build going live will be receiving a Steam key. Orders placed after that will not.

So, sorry, but lackoo is right in saying that you will not get Steam activation keys for your other games.
This discussion has been closed.