Graphics issue with The Walking Dead

edited April 2012 in Game Support
I purchased The Walking Dead on Steam and I'm having a graphics issue. Attached are two screenshots.

I've got an ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series graphics card with up-to-date drivers (updated via Steam's video driver updating tool).

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Same here I got the same graphics, but my card is a 3400, I rolled back the drivers and everything. Not sure what the heck is going on. I heard from this support trend that it is an issue with ATI cards period.
  • edited April 2012
    I might have found some good news I looked upon Ati's website and they released new drivers today 25 of April, I am going to install them and see if it does anything good.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited April 2012
    There's a support FAQ now. I don't know if it counts as the same issue, but please make sure Anti Aliasing is set to application controlled in the ATI CCC.
  • edited April 2012
    It was that issue, and it's now been resolved. Thanks!
  • edited April 2012
    Is it me, or recomended system requirements for TWD are ridiculously high? Crysis 2 flies on such machine. And in game graphics are styllish etc, but pretty simplistic. Or am i mistaken?
  • edited April 2012
    gwarek wrote: »
    It was that issue, and it's now been resolved. Thanks!

What is the solution?
  • edited April 2012
    DjNDB wrote: »
    There's a support FAQ now. I don't know if it counts as the same issue, but please make sure Anti Aliasing is set to application controlled in the ATI CCC.

I had this issue with my ATI-card and adjusting this setting fixed it.
This discussion has been closed.