[WD] Controller?

edited April 2012 in Game Support
New to Telltale is there a controller that I can buy so that I can play on my laptop and connect to a projector?

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Same question here. I know previous games have had controller support, but I haven't heard if this game does or not.
  • edited April 2012
    jab1981 wrote: »
    Same question here. I know previous games have had controller support, but I haven't heard if this game does or not.
    See the bottom of the Technical Help sticky thread at the top of the forum. It lists the compatible controllers. :)
  • edited April 2012
    Do yourself a favor and buy a wired 360 controller. It's a must-own item. You can buy a wireless adapter if you already own wireless 360 controllers, too, of course.
  • edited April 2012
    It is UNACCEPTABLE that the PC version of this game has been foisted upon us without even trying to make it work right. Last telltale game I ever buy unless its 99¢ during the holiday sale
  • edited April 2012
    mikethinks wrote: »
    It is UNACCEPTABLE that the PC version of this game has been foisted upon us without even trying to make it work right. Last telltale game I ever buy unless its 99¢ during the holiday sale

^^THIS^^

Foisted is the correct term. I can't believe Steam is selling this as a PC game. Telltale didn't even try to make this a PC game. Out $25. Already uninstalled. The game looked so good too. But it turns out it's made for 12 year olds with xboxes. Very sad.
This discussion has been closed.