[TWD] Clarifying issue with PS3 after episode 1

edited May 2012 in Game Support
Original post: After I finish the game and the preview, I get a screen that shows 2 columns of 5 tan boxes with a thick red stripe connecting the two columns. The screen then says press X to continue but does nothing when I try it.

I am aware that only one episode has been released. I think those tan boxes should be filled with info about my choices in the game from what I've read. For me they are empty and the x button does nothing. My only option is to "quit game" via the ps button to get out of that screen.

I hope that clarifies the issue I am having. Thoughts?

Comments

• edited April 2012
    yeah i have this same problem too hope they fix it soon
  • edited May 2012
    myke1015 wrote: »
    Original post: After I finish the game and the preview, I get a screen that shows 2 columns of 5 tan boxes with a thick red stripe connecting the two columns. The screen then says press X to continue but does nothing when I try it.

I am aware that only one episode has been released. I think those tan boxes should be filled with info about my choices in the game from what I've read. For me they are empty and the x button does nothing. My only option is to "quit game" via the ps button to get out of that screen.

I hope that clarifies the issue I am having. Thoughts?

Exact same problem here, on PS3.
    This happened to me today, since I just started playing, but I'm amazed that after one month you got no reply!
    Where is the Moderator? Is no one from Telltale checking this forum?
  • edited May 2012
    Same here. PS3 Slim
This discussion has been closed.