Any plans on adding Invert Y axis for Walking Dead??

edited March 2013 in Game Support
Hi guys,

I am really, really pissed at telltale. They released the walking dead game without the basic "invert y"axis option. I know it was a big mistake, but there is a chance you might get it right this time.

Can someone from the company PLEASE do not ignore the fans and update us about any patches?? A similar thread was created few days ago and it was completed ignored.

I paid 20 bucks for the season pass for ps3, and I fell totally cheated. I wish I could ask for a refund, but I can't.

Please update us

Comments

• edited April 2012
    ignoring the fans??? nice job "developers"
  • edited April 2012
    There's longer thread here: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29227 in the Walking Dead Forums.

But yes, I feel exactly the same, although I was lucky enough to only play the trial. Went and signed up here, just to ask what the heck they were thinking. I'm just sad I won't be able to play this at all.

Inverted Y-Axis Option is a staple feature of any game. Or, well, it should be.
  • edited April 2012
    There's longer thread here: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29227 in the Walking Dead Forums.

But yes, I feel exactly the same, although I was lucky enough to only play the trial. Went and signed up here, just to ask what the heck they were thinking. I'm just sad I won't be able to play this at all.

Inverted Y-Axis Option is a staple feature of any game. Or, well, it should be.

I already posted there, but they are ignoring us. so I figured if we could post here and maybe someone will answer us.
  • edited May 2012
    This is not the first time a game I was looking forward to playing didn't pan out because of the unforgivable oversight of not including the option to invert the axis. Wish I'd done the trial version, but at least I only shelled out for Chapter 1. Won't be buying any more until they fix this. It's stunning, at this point, that any developer would ignore the segment of the gaming population that needs to invert. It can't be an insignificant amount.

So, Telltale, please remedy this situation. It can't be more than a few lines of code to make the game playable to all.:(
  • edited May 2012
    I want a refund, I literally can not play the game because it lacks Y inversion. I was so excited to see this game on PSN so I didn't think to go looking for critical reviews. I won't be making that mistake again. We all got fucked good, congrats to telltale games for pulling that off.
  • edited July 2012
    seems crazy that this is not an option. bit like not including control pad support. Perhaps it will be an optional "buy in" add on later
  • edited July 2012
    I want to have the option too.
    It's a stick not a mouse I am playing with on my PS3.
    PLease bring that update.
  • edited February 2013
    i just made a thread about inversion ... then i figured i would see if there was one started ... cant believe there is no inversion STUPIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. like reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????????? this aint the 1980's on atari like helllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. i often wonder if these developers even play games or just shit them out.
  • edited March 2013
    In for this fix. I feel like a five year trying to play without inverted. How much more programming could it have taken?
  • edited March 2013
    Without the ability to invert the y-axis this game goes from an Awesome game to a BAD game. And I say that because the game is also very glitchy as well. I can overlook just about all the glitches I've come across, but not having the ability to play the game because the controls don't work make it the most frustrating game I've ever played.

I feel sorry for those of you who bought it and run into this issue. I'm just playing this on my roommates PS3 and would want my money back because I feel the game is broken.
This discussion has been closed.