TWD: The Game has no voices!!

edited July 2012 in Game Support
I've pre-buyit on Steam and tried in My PC with Windows 7 and a Sound Blaster 7.1 card, now when i want to play it on my Notebook i got no voices it has a AMD integrated audio and i'm playing it on a TV with the HDMI channel, how can i fix that?_

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Yep, same problem here. And since there are two of us....that means there are probably hundreds others.

THE GAME HAS NO VOICES. I just spent 25 bucks on something I can't play at all.

M13
  • edited April 2012
    TheMauryx wrote: »
    I've pre-buyit on Steam and tried in My PC with Windows 7 and a Sound Blaster 7.1 card, now when i want to play it on my Notebook i got no voices it has a AMD integrated audio and i'm playing it on a TV with the HDMI channel, how can i fix that?_

You have no audio on the laptop even without it hooked up to a external tv ?
  • edited April 2012
    I am having the same issue. Pre-ordered through TellTale but used the Steam code. Went to play the episode and there are no voices. I was able to turn on subtitles but I would prefer to hear the game.
  • edited April 2012
    Same issue here. I'm running it through Steam and the game has no voices. Running it on a PC with a standard configuration.
  • edited April 2012
    Voices are back. I took the advice that I got in this thread: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=30519296#post30519296

And it didn't seem to help. But I did a computer restart and now the sound is fine. Good game btw.

Perhaps after install you just need to restart computer?
  • edited April 2012
    No love here sadly. Tried installing both the DirectX and the OpenAL and then rebooting. Came back to a voiceless game. :(

Really hoping this can be resolved.
    M13online wrote: »
    Voices are back. I took the advice that I got in this thread: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=30519296#post30519296

And it didn't seem to help. But I did a computer restart and now the sound is fine. Good game btw.

Perhaps after install you just need to restart computer?
  • edited May 2012
    I'm having this same issue. :(

27" iMac, OSX Lion, Software Update is up to date.
  • edited July 2012
    Similar issue. I've got voice in EP2 but no sound and music. EP1 works fine. Have tried installing OpenAL and the latest DirectX as suggested on the Steam forums, to no avail.
This discussion has been closed.