[WD] Horrible problem with the graphic

edited June 2012 in Game Support
I face a horrible problem with the graphic. Game work fine but the problem as you can see in the picture below. I made shadow off & my graphic card updated & change the graphic settings but nothing happened. My laptop is HP probook 6540b Core i5, Win 7 Professional 64Bit SP1, 8GB Ram, VGA ATI HD Radeon 4550 512. Anyone can help please?

042912050426lgl0dy1toemobf7n.jpg

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Have you tried this from the support FAQ?
    Mike wrote: »
    I'm using an ATI card and there's texture corruption, or large black boxes on the screen.

This will happen if you're forcing anti-aliasing in your ATI Catalyst Control Center. Please set anti-aliasing to "Application Controlled" and it will resolve this issue.
  • edited April 2012
    DjNDB wrote: »

Yes, the default is (Application managed) but nothing happened
  • edited April 2012
    DjNDB wrote: »

This fix worked for me on my ATI-card. Thanks!
  • edited April 2012
    I found the solution. The problem in the latest ATI drivers update, I rollback to the previous driver & it's resolved the problem.
  • edited June 2012
    I was running AMD Catalyst version 12.4 w/ video driver v8.961 and seeing the same missing textures on my ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 video card.

Actually there is an issue where Catalyst will show version 12.3, but it is actually v12.4.

Anyway, I uninstalled all of my Catalyst software and the driver rolled back to v8.951. So far so good!

Will wait for AMD to release v12.5 before updating driver again.
This discussion has been closed.