[BTTF] Cannot save, yes I have read other topics.

edited May 2012 in Game Support
Can someone PLEASE help me. I downloaded EP 1 from telltalegames and then bought the whole series on Steam. Episode 2 absolutely DOES NOT save. It doesn't do it automatically and it doesn't do anything when you press the save button. It has nothing to do with a launch screen because steam doesn't use one. So who can help me? I cant be the only one who has had this problem. Id really love to play the game I have paid for.

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Just realized another problem which is somehow probably related. I tried reinstalling EP 1 that was bought directly from telltalegames and in the process of installing it got stuck at installing offlinesettings.json .

hmmhrn.jpg

What the heck is going on here? I assume this is always why it doesn't save the game settings such as resolution either. And its like this for all eps as far as I can tell. It now appears to not save from the EP1 now even though I previously did.help?
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2012
    Have you tried restarting, uninstalling completely, then reinstalling? Are you installing and running the game under an account with administrator privileges?
This discussion has been closed.