CSI 3 Dimensions, can't get evaluation

edited October 2007 in Game Support
hello,

i have played through the first game (pictures at an execution) and solved the crime (the artist). now i am waiting for my evaluation. katherine says she's going to evaluate me and then she just stands there swaying lightly FOR EVER. how do i move on?

My computer is An Advent laptop, 256 mb RAM, 40 gb HDD, Integrated SiS M661FX Graphics with up to 64 MB shared memory.

Ruth

Comments

• RyanRyan Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2007
    I have reported your bug and I am waiting to get feedback. have you tried playing through the game again ? Not the most attractive option, but I'd be curious if it will repeat itself. I am assuming you have tried to get through that case again from the beginning? Your save game might be causing the problem..
    edited June 2007
    Hi again!

If I could get you to send me your save game files for your problem profile,(depending if its your 1st profile, the "1" might change to a "2" or "3" etc.) which should be called, "CSISaveGame_Case1.save" and your "CSISaveGame1.prop". We shall tweak them to work for you..and act like nothing ever happened :D

Send them to my email at rduda@telltalegames.com

thanks!
  • edited June 2007
    thank you. i have emailed the requested files. i'm looking forward to being able to play on. Ruth
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2007
    Thanks! Ryan's out of town for the weekend, but he should be able to get this taken care of for you next week.
    edited June 2007
    I'm Back! It's in the works as we speak. Sorry i didn't update the thread.
  • edited June 2007
    Ruth, I am curious - is this the first time you played the case, or did you finish it once and are replaying it?
  • edited October 2007
    Help I also have the same problem as him

And should I email the save files to that guy too? However I don't know how to save the game and so I'm still not near the end in the saved game so...

What should I do?
This discussion has been closed.