Telltale has worst product support EVER!

edited May 2012 in Game Support
I played through Walking Dead and loved it. To keep me occupied until the next one comes out, I've tried Jurassic Park, and I keep getting bounced back to the opening screen after the Jungle Hack scenario. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, replayed the episode as the website suggests, and tried everything I can think of. I've emailed twice and posted in the forums. No answer.

Gave up on Jurassic Park and now I've tried Back to the Future. At the opening screen I hit "Play" and nothing happens. I'd consider sending another email, but feel it's a waste of my time. So instead, I'm posting here.

Has anyone else had frustrations with TellTale? I'm about ready to ask for my money back, because good games or not, if you can't actually PLAY them, what does it matter???

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Have you tried posting in the support page? There other telltale forum members might have a solution.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2012
    jengalill wrote: »
    Gave up on Jurassic Park and now I've tried Back to the Future. At the opening screen I hit "Play" and nothing happens.

This one is often solved if you right-click the .exe file you use to launch the game, and select "Run as administrator".
  • edited May 2012
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    This one is often solved if you right-click the .exe file you use to launch the game, and select "Run as administrator".

That worked, thanks! Wish I could get Jurassic Park working now...
This discussion has been closed.