TWD (Mac) Can't transfer SAVES from Steam to Telltale

edited June 2012 in Game Support
I played the game on Mac Steam. When I install the Telltale version (runs WAY better) it does not transfer my saves.

When I open my /Library/Application Support/Telltale Games folder, the walking dead appears in two folders:

-The Walking Dead
-TheWalkingDead

Obviously one is for the Steam download and one is for Telltale's download. Manually transferring saves from the Steam folder to the Telltale folder does not overwrite them. I would love my Steam saves to be playable on the Telltale downloads for the rest of the series.

Does anybody know how to transfer saves from STEAM to TELLTALE using MAC OSX?

Thank you all,
Taylor

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Please look at the attached images. The first shows both Walking Dead folders created by Steam and Telltale's individual downloads. The next two pictures show how the saves are organized within each of the two folders.

I have tried everything I can think of to transfer my saves from the Steam game to the Telltale game.

Is there anyone out there who has been in this predicament? I really want to transfer my saves and play on the more stable Telltale version, as the Steam version (which has my saves) does not run very well.

Thanks,
    Taylor
  • edited June 2012
    This has evolved into a major bummer.
This discussion has been closed.