TWD: Can not use items

edited November 2012 in Game Support
Playing game on PC. There is no way to select items to use. The mouse cursor won't go over the items in inventory to select. No key seems to help. All I want to do is bandage a poor girls finger!

Help me!

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited May 2012
    I kept wanting to select the items from the side as well as a force of habit. :o

You select the item you want to use from a dial that appears when you go to Clementine (just like how you selected to open the door from the dial earlier). If you picked up the bandage from the first-aid kit (which it sounds like you have), it will be selectable on that dial.
  • edited May 2012
    Jennifer wrote: »
    I kept wanting to select the items from the side as well as a force of habit. :o

You select the item you want to use from a dial that appears when you go to Clementine (just like how you selected to open the door from the dial earlier). If you picked up the bandage from the first-aid kit (which it sounds like you have), it will be selectable on that dial.

Thank you :)
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited May 2012
    You're welcome. Glad I could help. :)
  • edited November 2012
    i also cannot put the bandaid on clementine, it is showing on the left side but all i get when clicking on the finger are the talk, eyes and hands buttons and all it does is get lee to poke and prod her finger, not to use the bandage...help!
  • edited November 2012
    Are you playing on p.c. with a mouse? Even if an item appears on the side, just use your scroll wheel as if it's horizontal till the item is highlighted, then you can click on it.
  • edited November 2012
    tried everything...no go...
  • edited November 2012
    I have heard from some other members that rewinding an episode sometimes clears up glitches. Have you tried that?
  • edited November 2012
    dustpuffs wrote: »
    I have heard from some other members that rewinding an episode sometimes clears up glitches. Have you tried that?

I agree,my friend had a problem like that and that solved it.
This discussion has been closed.