Strong Bad games crashes

edited June 2012 in Game Support
I'd owned SBCG4AP Ep. 1-4 already for a couple years and have been considering getting Ep. 5, so I decided to play through them all again. However, this time through, I've hit a few snags.

So far, I've encountered two bugs that make my games crash (bugs that I didn't witness at all on my first playthrough):

Ep 1: Near the end of the game when you have to rearrange the hurdle, the turtle and the curdle(d milk). Any time I try to move the turtle, the game freezes and I have to reset the Wii manually. This happens if I kick the turtle or kick something into the turtle.

When I couldn't get past that, I decided to just skip to Ep. 2.

Ep 2: So far, I've only discovered one that is avoidable. The game crashed when I tried exiting the photo booth while wearing costume items. Strong Bad jumped in the air to change out of the costume and it froze like that.

Update:
I played through Ep. 3 and 4 again using walkthroughs and had no game-crashing bugs. There were a couple instances where the audio seemed off, but I was able to complete both games. I don't know if anything would have happened if I decided to explore more.

I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden. Did I get broken downloads or something? I did delete the channels after I beat them the first time to save up space. Has anyone else had these problems and/or know how to fix them?
This discussion has been closed.