How do I change my email address

edited June 2007 in General Chat
Hi. I originally signed on to this site with my verizon email account. Well, since then I switched over to comcast, but I can't figure out how to change my email on this site. This is kind of important because I've bought Sam and Max season 1 and I want to get the e-mail for the season one disc. Can someone please help?

Comments

• edited June 2007
    If you still have access to your Verizon email I'd suggest you mail support as soon as possible since anyone could just otherwise e-mail them claiming an e-mail was theirs and thus snatch someone else's account.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2007
    The best way to do it, in terms of you being easily identifiable as you, is to send a private message to one of the forum moderators (me, tabacco, Emily, or Ryan), and ask us to change it from there.
  • edited June 2007
    It would actually be better to send an email to support@telltalegames.com so we can keep track of your request more easily.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2007
    Oh err sorry I meant "the best way to do it if for some reason you're actually worried that someone may be stealing your identity by somehow guessing your email address, which is unlikely, but if you're paranoid..."

But yeah, support emails are usually the best.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.