aliens

edited August 2012 in Jurassic Park
Hello,

I have seen at least one jurassic park movie but can't recall anything as it has been years. So i'm not sure what is typical in jurassic park.

at the end of episode 3 and the start of 4, there is something i consider alien and pretty much, nasty. what do you guys think? is it typical or alien and irrelevant? i'm keeping it vague as to not spoil anything. :)

i remember one scene in a movie where a woman has an arm grab her, and she is relieved because she is all alone in the dark and terrified but looks and :eek: so that means there are surprises but then again, someone getting eaten is typical. i'm not too sure at the end of ep3.

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Hee Ho Ho wrote: »
    Hello,

I have seen at least one jurassic park movie but can't recall anything as it has been years. So i'm not sure what is typical in jurassic park.

at the end of episode 3 and the start of 4, there is something i consider alien and pretty much, nasty. what do you guys think? is it typical or alien and irrelevant? i'm keeping it vague as to not spoil anything. :)

i remember one scene in a movie where a woman has an arm grab her, and she is relieved because she is all alone in the dark and terrified but looks and :eek: so that means there are surprises but then again, someone getting eaten is typical. i'm not too sure at the end of ep3.

Huh? How can... Why would... You know what. I don't know.

By the way, the "arm" was most likely a workers (could be Ray's). Considering there were Raptors lurking around, yeah, I wonder... :rolleyes:

EDIT: Actually, I believe it was. He mentioned going to try to turn the power back on. Not to mention his clothing matched.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.