[WD] Game issue with graphics

edited September 2012 in Game Support
Not sure what the deal is, but whenever I load it and play it it looks as if half of their body is missing. It's as if it's invisible. I'm playing in Steam

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Are you certain you meet the minimum requirements for the game? If you do, try verifying the game cache files in Steam.
  • edited June 2012
    Yes, I use Windows 7 Home Premium service pack 1 with 3.00G RAM
  • edited June 2012
    Yes, I use Windows 7 Home Premium service pack 1 with 3.00G RAM

What video card are you using?
  • edited June 2012
    Hi I downloaded and started up the episode 2 on osx steam, and it seems like there is a graphical glitch that make half of the body disappear from the characters (they look like zombies). Yes my system meets the requirement. I played the episode one with high settings on native resolution with 30 fps+. Also I verified (repaired) cache files on steam. ALSO I did a reboot and reinstalled the game. None of them worked. I'll also post a video of the issue if that helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=terpv-Rb4q4&feature=plcp

Allen

(Post moved to this thread)
  • edited June 2012
    Mike wrote: »
    What video card are you using?

AMD Athlon II X2 240 Processor 2.80GHz also.

As for the video card..I've installed the one Steam 'suggested'. AMD Vision
  • edited June 2012
    AMD Athlon II X2 240 Processor 2.80GHz also.

As for the video card..I've installed the one Steam 'suggested'. AMD Vision

That's a CPU, and the name of a video card driver. I need to know what your actual video card is. It doesn't appear that you meet the minimum requirements for the game, but I can't confirm it without knowing more about your hardware.
  • edited June 2012
    Mike wrote: »
    That's a CPU, and the name of a video card driver. I need to know what your actual video card is. It doesn't appear that you meet the minimum requirements for the game, but I can't confirm it without knowing more about your hardware.

I uninstalled that AMD thing Steam wanted me to install, and it appears that worked. I have no clue how to even check what video card I'm using, as I never have issues besides with third party software like that AMD thing usually.
  • edited June 2012
    Mike you still did not answer to my question
  • edited June 2012
    I am having the same issue and I have a ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series card... everything seems to be up to date. I turned every video quality to low, and still parts of peoples bodies are missing. Any clue anyone?
  • edited July 2012
    Using an ATI/Radeon card and having the same issue. Pieces of models are missing, flickering, or overlapping. Never had this issue with part one.
  • edited September 2012
    I too have a graphics problem. As you can see in this screenshot all my character models have their arms spread. Also they don't walk but float just above the ground. I had second to none problems with Episode 1.

2012090200003.jpg

Specs
    Manufacturer:Asus
    Processor:INTEL BX80623I52500K CORE I5 2500K 3.3GHZ 6MB
    Memory:8MB RAM
    Hard Drive:2320 GB
    Video Card:Radeon HD7850 2GB
This discussion has been closed.