I got a question

edited June 2012 in Game Support
Hello, My name is Austin Diamond and i do youtube as a hobby. I sent a email to the support team but it seems no one got the email or i never got the response, but i got a non-reply message saying to post here if email doesn’t work. My channel name is: TheDragonSlayer315. I recently did a playthrough of The Walking Dead Episode 1. I am wandering if I could get a documentation that would give me the necessary commercial use rights for all elements in my playthrough of The Walking Dead Episode 1. The reason im asking is so i could Monetize the videos of the playthroughs of ur game and to get rights so then i can record any footage of the game when i want because i have plan on doing a whole The Walking Dead episodes. I do have in mind to do Episode 2 sometime today(friday) or tomorrow(Saturday). I will provide links to The Walking Dead Episode 1 playthrough that i also did. I hope you understand my point of view as well as im trying to make this something so I can buy games on release day and provide game footage more than i do now. Here are the links to the playlists of your game, The Walking Dead Episode 1.

The Walking Dead Episode 1 -

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD7181254F1D4963B&feature=view_all

Please know that at the moment i can not add any commentary because i dont have the equipment nor money to do. I hope to get a respond from you guys soon because i have alot of games to do in little time. Friday June 29th, 2012. is the release for The Walking Dead Episode 2 for PS3 and PC. I have plan to do a playthrough of the episode because im a fan of The Walking Dead. Youtube has disable my ability to edit my videos because of "claim by a third party" but when i check the Copy right notices i see no claims by Telltale Games, so i just wanted to know is there a way to let Youtube know that i have permission and all rights to record footage of your game. Thanks for ur time and effort in reading my message,

Ur true game fan,

Austin Diamond
This discussion has been closed.