TWD: Connecting...

edited June 2012 in Game Support
When I launch The Walking Dead, I click like it says, and then it just says "Connecting..." and does not load. It was working fine an hour ago. How do I fix this?

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Samething is happening to me. I assume whatever it's trying to call home to is down.
  • edited June 2012
    I have the same problem. Please help.

walkingdead101201206301.png
  • edited June 2012
    I'm getting the same problem, I was able to play Episode 2 for a little while and then after I quit and restarted I can't connect.

Telltale Games, WTF is going on?! why is my SINGLE PLAYER GAME not working because it has to connect to a server?!
  • edited June 2012
    Mine is doing same thing..hopefully it will be fixed soon
  • edited June 2012
    Well that's kind of my point. I shouldn't need the internet to play this except to run steam.
  • edited June 2012
    yep, whats the deal? why cant i play the game.
  • edited June 2012
    Yeah, I can't say I'm extremely thrilled that the game won't work because it appears their server is down.
  • edited June 2012
    AAGGGHHH...Ive been waiting, its like Murphys Law..I finally get it..play it for hour and BAM..it's gone
  • edited June 2012
    Same problem here.
  • edited June 2012
    Cool so we've established that I'm not the only one shafted by this. Anyone have a way to fix it that doesn't involve staring at a screen hoping it will load?
  • edited June 2012
    Acronix wrote: »
    Cool so we've established that I'm not the only one shafted by this. Anyone have a way to fix it that doesn't involve staring at a screen hoping it will load?
    If the server is down, I think the only thing we all can do is wait till they are back up.
  • edited June 2012
    It's back up for me. I repeat working again for me.
  • edited June 2012
    I have the Walking Dead for Steam on PC and was running into the same problem. the way I fixed it was to run "WalkingDead101.exe" as administrator.
    hope this helps
  • edited June 2012
    It works now. I can play it now
  • edited June 2012
    So is it just me that's still getting this issue?
  • edited June 2012
    No its happening to me as well.
This discussion has been closed.