Problem with episode 2 of TWD on PS#

edited July 2012 in Game Support
Hi, I'm new to the forums and I'm still having problems with my episode 2 on ps3. I have the patch and I deleted my save files and started over but it still says that it can't read the game save file when I try to start episode 2. Is there something I'm missing still?

Thanks in advance.

Tried it again this morning and same thing. I have the version 1.01 update. I go to play select my save file, go to episode 2 and after loading for a little it still says game data can't be found. This is really getting annoying.

I realized I posted this in the wrong area so if a mod wants to delete my other post in the walking dead help and hints section they can.

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Yeah, I don't know about that. Are you saying you started a brand new game from the beginning of Episode 1 then tried to play Episode 2 but it won't work? Have you tried deleting everything and re-downloading the game?
  • edited July 2012
    Yeah I deleted my save files and started episode 1 over. When I beat it I go to play episode 2 and it says the data can't be found.

Do you think deleting episode 1 and 2 and redownloading them will help? I thought I didn't need to with the patch.
This discussion has been closed.