How do i get Episode 2 on the Walking Dead?

edited July 2012 in Game Support
I bought the season pass for The Walking Dead when the 1st episode came out and its worked fine. However i cant figure out how to activate/ download the second episode :(. When i bought the season pass I assumed it would automatically appear or ask me to download it but it has not. What do I do. Thank You. (Oh this is the PC version).

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2012
    If you bought it on steam, it will automatically download the 2nd episode.
    For the TTG Build select "Download Content" from the games main menu, and click on "Get" for Episode 2 on the next screen.
    After it's been downloaded start episode 2 like this:
    - In the games main menu click "Play".
    - On the next screen select a savegame, and click "Play".
    - On the top of the next screen select Episode 2 and click "Play"
  • edited July 2012
    DjNDB wrote: »
    If you bought it on steam, it will automatically download the 2nd episode.
    For the TTG Build select "Download Content" from the games main menu, and click on "Get" for Episode 2 on the next screen.
    After it's been downloaded start episode 2 like this:
    - In the games main menu click "Play".
    - On the next screen select a savegame, and click "Play".
    - On the top of the next screen select Episode 2 and click "Play"
    Thank You for replying first of all; however my problem is that(in the TTC Build) in my "Download Content" under Episode 2 it still says "coming soon." What should I do then? I forgot to mention that in my original question.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2012
    Some people had this issue before, but i don't know if there's one definitive way to fix it yet.
    You can try if anything from this thread helps.
  • edited July 2012
    DjNDB wrote: »
    Some people had this issue before, but i don't know if there's one definitive way to fix it yet.
    You can try if anything from this thread helps.
    None of these solutions have worked for me, is there anything else I can do? I sent TTG an email, however have not received a reply on if they are even trying to fix my problem.
This discussion has been closed.