TWD: Steam Issues

edited July 2012 in Game Support
So i have run into a myriad of issues with my steam version of the walking dead, first off i couldnt even play the game after installing it because of walkingdead101.exe has stopped working. I was able to solve that with running it in compatibility mode for windows 7. Next i played through episode 1 and saved carley yet doug appears in my episode 2.

I thought my save was corrupted so i played through episode all the way again in order to save carley again. After completing the second play through i tried to start episode two and i just get a black screen with music playing and the axe icon on the left side.

I wish steam would give me a refund on this game so i can just buy it on xbox live... There are too many issues with the pc version! help!! refund!!!!!

Game isnt all that when your story doesnt continue....

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Kvaps wrote: »
    So i have run into a myriad of issues with my steam version of the walking dead, first off i couldnt even play the game after installing it because of walkingdead101.exe has stopped working. I was able to solve that with running it in compatibility mode for windows 7. Next i played through episode 1 and saved carley yet doug appears in my episode 2.

I thought my save was corrupted so i played through episode all the way again in order to save carley again. After completing the second play through i tried to start episode two and i just get a black screen with music playing and the axe icon on the left side.

I wish steam would give me a refund on this game so i can just buy it on xbox live... There are too many issues with the pc version! help!! refund!!!!!

Game isnt all that when your story doesnt continue....

got most of your issues, if you at any point want to make a complaint you should point it towards teltale though... it seems like its them that has made a not very polished game.

here is a link to my own complaint list.
This discussion has been closed.